Very late last night I changed the ACL on my aggregator database. My server has experienced a few of hangs recently, and the last few times it did that I noticed that a bunch of nhttp threads were hung trying to respond to URL requests for the consolidated feed I set up for Lotusphere bloggers. I figured I'd turn it off by cutting off access. I forgot that my blog pulls its blogroll from the aggregator database by doing @dblookups, so it needs access.
Many thanks to those of you who emailed me about the problem. I'll have to fiigure out a more reasonable way to turn off the feed from my aggregator database. One of the problems with Domino... it gives me lots of choices on how to do it.